Get Fast Roofing Service After Storm Damage
Storm storms can inflict damage on your roof, increasing the risk of leaks, holes, and other performance issues. Even small things like loose shingles from high winds or rain can leave your home vulnerable when ignored. At Quality Commercial and Residential Roofing, we offer professional roof storm damage repair in Keller, TX to keep your home in good condition and protect the people inside. Some shingle replacement or hole patching may be necessary in typical storm damage cases. However, severe storms can damage a roof to the extent that it requires an entire roof replacement. When storms impact your roof, you can count on us for fast service, quality results, and affordable pricing. We know how to quickly get your roof back online and prevent future issues caused by strong winds, heavy rains, hail, and other storm effects. Our clients know they can trust us for honest recommendations on whether roof replacement makes sense, and our team will be there with you the entire way during repairs.
Get the roofing support you need after a storm by calling 817-741-3700 today!
Signs You Need Roof Storm Damage Repair
Modern roofs are built to last. They’re designed to withstand storms and keep your family safe inside. There are, however, times with water, wind, and debris get inside. The age of your roof, the severity of the storms, and other factors play into how much damage you’ll see. Homeowners can look for signs they need roof repair after a storm to find fast solutions to stop water damage and prevent small issues from becoming roofing emergencies.
Here are some signs you need roof repair after a storm:
- Leaks – This is an obvious sign you need expert roofing help. Look for leaks inside your house and check whether your gutters effectively manage the water flow from heavy rains. It’s essential to keep water away from your foundation to protect the structural integrity of your home.
- Mold – Mold on your walls or ceilings is another sign you may need roof repair. While roof leaks don’t cause all mold, there’s a good chance you have a leak if you see mold growing in the days or weeks after a rainstorm.
- Missing or Loose Shingles – Go outside and give your roof a look over to see if you have any loose or missing shingles. This is especially important for older roofs that are more likely to have worn shingles from repeated weather effects.
- Loose Flashing – Flashing is what seals gaps between your roof and your house. Sometimes, storms can loosen flashing, leaving gaps where it’s easy for water and even small animals to get inside. Get your flashing tightened and secured as quickly as possible after a storm.
- Holes – In a large enough storm, debris like tree limbs can collide with your roof and open holes in the surface. This, of course, is a safety concern and impacts your roof’s performance.
Give us a call anytime you’re worried about the impact of a storm on your roof! We’ll send an expert technician to take a look and work with you on any necessary repairs.
We also offer professional roof inspections in conjunction with roof storm damage repair. For homeowners in Keller, TX is OK after a storm and is ready to withstand the next bout of bad weather is great for peace of mind.
After hail, snow, rain, or strong winds, we’re happy to send someone to inspect your roof and see whether you need help with shingles, flashing or interior roof layers. They’ll give you honest recommendations about what should be done. As a local family-owned roofing company, we treat you like family and will help you make the best decisions for your home. Count on us to be there quickly in an emergency, and we’ll do what it takes to get you more productive years out of your roof.
Call 817-741-3700 now to schedule an appointment!
- Emergency Roof Repair We work 24/7 to guarantee you get fast support in an emergency. Call us now.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Our team knows how to spot signs of hail damage and repair all the layers of your roof. Learn more today.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Dealing with insurance companies can be a pain. Take the stress out of the process with help from our roofing pros.