Custom Metal Roofing Solutions
Metal roofs are quickly becoming one of the most popular roofing materials for homeowners who want something that looks great and lasts for decades. These roofs typically last much longer than standard asphalt shingle roofs. The top roof layers are more substantial, and there are fewer seams, so there is less chance of water intrusion, leaks, and other roofing maintenance concerns. Metal roofs often cost more than asphalt shingle roofs, but they pay homeowners back in lower upkeeps and higher home values. At Quality Commercial and Residential Roofing, we offer the best in custom metal roof installation and repair in Keller, TX. We’ve spent decades in the roofing and construction business, and we’re the team locals rely on for high-quality services at affordable prices. If you’re interested in new metal roof installation or repair, get in touch with us today.
Contact us at 817-741-3700 to learn more about metal roofing and book the next available appointment!
The Benefits of Metal Roof Installation
Are you thinking about metal roofing for your home? Homeowners love metal roofing because it’s a high-performance material that lasts. Once it’s on, you can rest easy knowing your home is protected and there is much less risk of emergency roof issues like storm damage or leaks.
Let’s explore some of the main benefits of metal roofing for homeowners in Keller, TX.
- Durability – First, metal roofs are incredibly durable. They last much longer than traditional roofs. Some metal roofs last as long as 50 years! Of course, the conditions in the climate, upkeep, and the installation process all influence any roof’s lifespan, which is why working with expert roofers is a must!
- Design – Many people absolutely love the way metal roofs make houses look. They offer a sleek design that is uniform across large areas of the home. People who love modern design enjoy metal roofing because of its straight lines and the absence of so many roof seams.
- Protection – Metal roofs provide excellent protection. They’re extremely resistant to bad weather like heavy rain and strong winds. They also experience less wear and tear from long-term sun exposure. In addition, metal roofs are very fire-resistant.
- Energy Efficient – People who want to save money on utility bills often choose metal roofs because they regulate indoor temperatures very well. Many metal roofs are also made from recycled materials, making them a great choice for people who want something eco-friendly.
- Return on Investment – One of the best things about owning a metal roof is that it comes in handy should you ever decide to sell your home. Typically, houses with metal roofs demand a premium on the real estate market because people like how they look and know they’re getting the long-term performance.
Choosing the Right Metal Roof
We help homeowners in Keller, TX choose the best metal roof installation for their homes. The perfect roof is just a phone call away, and we’re excited to get things started.
When you reach out to us, we’ll ask some basic questions about what you’re looking for, your home type, etc. Then, we’ll send an expert technician to your house to meet with you and take a look at your place. Finally, we’ll talk you through various considerations about metal roofs and compare them to other roofing materials.
We build custom roof designs, so you know how things will look before we begin the installation. Our team will manage the entire process from start to finish and keep you updated on progress as we go. All our work is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We want you to love your new roof, and we’ll do what it takes to make it happen!
Metal Roof Repair
Metal roofs are durable, but they aren’t invincible. Eventually, every metal roof owner is going to need repairs done. Metal roof repair requires special equipment and training, whether it’s hail, a falling tree, or something else. At Quality Commercial and Residential Roofing, we make all types of roofing headaches disappear with friendly service from expert local roof repair technicians. We’ll inspect your roof layers for damage and give you options for repairs to help you decide the best path forward. Once you make the call, we get started on professional repairs you can trust.
Put your roof in good hands, and watch how we get you better performance for longer at a fantastic price.
Call us today at 817-741-3700 to hear more about metal roofing and schedule an appointment with our team!
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing Let our team design custom metal roofing for your home. Learn more today.